Esomo is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the Network & Internet category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2008-01-15. The program can be installed on Not Applicable.
Esomo is a back-end application intended for user internet access controlling. User traffic tracking is individually customized for each user. If a user exceeds the specified traffic and/or connection time, Esomo will disconnect one from the internet. At this point, the user will be able to access the free networks.
Esomo consists of two software components: server and client. The server part of Esomo is implemented on FreeBSD 6.2, one of the most reliable operational systems. It includes a set of adjusted and ready-to-use services:
- NAT allows you to use a single internet provider connection to ensure internet access for a whole local network;
- Firewall protects users from external threats;
- VPN server makes it possible to connect distant offices into a united network;
- RADIUS server and the digital certificates high-security module protects Wi-Fi networks from hacker attacks by using the highest cryptographically secure standards;
- DHCP servers allows a user to automatically assign IP-addresses to local network computers;
- The built-in report generator helps customize user network activity statistics and to create reports.
For working of the Esomo's server part, a separate computer with two netcards installed is required, but the system can be tested in VMware as well.
Esomo servers can be administrated via a user-friendly remote administration client application on any Windows-computer in the network. The application allows the administrator to quickly and comfortably:
- control user accounts and digital certificates;
- limit internet traffic for each user;
- view the statistics, print out reports and invoice users;
- change configuration of the Esomo server and of network services with no need to restart the system;
- import user lists from Active Directory.
Usage of Esomo does not require any special skills. Thanks to the easy installation process and adjustment, you can create a reliable internet access controlling system in a few minutes.
Esomo (version 1.11) has a file size of 133.04 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 66 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.